Shot Blasted Pavers
Stone and Ceramic Blasting Machine are used for making rough surface of paver blocks, glaze tiles, marbles, granites, for making antiskids and safe for walking. The Stone and Ceramic Blast Machine comprises continues rubber belt type, where the job is loaded on inlet conveyor and shot blasted tiles with antiskid effect are unloaded outlet side. More than 15 machines are in operation used by paver block, Marble tiles, Granite tiles and other ceramic and construction industry.
Equipments Sizes available
- 650 mm Belt Width - Production 500 - 700 Sq. Feet Per Hour.
- 900 mm Belt Width - Production 900 - 100 Sq. Feet Per Hour.
Splitting Masonry Stones
Semi Automatic Splitter Machine
- Semiautomatic operation.
- Equipped with lames and standing platform to deal with blocks from 40 to 270 mm. of height (available until 420 mm.).
- Lames with 600 mm of length (available up to 800 mm.)
- Power of motor of hydraulic group: 7,5 HP.
- Hydraulic pressure: 115 kg/cm2 Cutting strength: 17.500 kgs.
Automatic Splitter Machine
- Automatic operation. Equipped with upper, lower, and lateral blades (4 ways action). Operates with mechanically and hydraulically compensated strains.
- Length of cut: 610 mm.
- Height of cut: 40 - 230 mm.
- Installed power: 15 or 20 HP.
- Cutting strength: 20.000 Kg.
- Production: Can split 24 blocks (12 cuts) or 36 blocks (18 cuts) per minute (depending on the model).